Dún a dálaigh house is situated in the heart of the village of Annagry, Co. Donegal along the Wild Atlantic Way. This beautiful self catering accommodation has 3 double bedrooms to sleep up to 6 people comfortably making it suitable for all.
Facilities and Living Spaces
- 3 double bedrooms (sleeps up to 6)
- All ground floor accommodation
- Oil central heating
- Bathroom with shower
- Wooden Floors throughout
- Sitting room with open fire
- Bright kitchen and dining room
- Bed linen and towels included
- Dishwasher, fridge, freezer and microwave
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, outside washing line, iron and ironing board
- Ample off road parking
- Travel cot and highchair available on request.
- I minute walk from Pubs and Shops
- 4.8 km from Donegal Airport
Kitchen, Dining & Living Room
The holiday home has a bright modern kitchen with separate dining room. The Sitting room is tastefully furnished with Saorview TV. There is also a selection of board games and book.
This holiday home has 3 comfortable rooms with 3 double bed. Bed linen and towels are included.
Local Activities & Attractions
- Carrickfinn blue flag beach just 5 mins drive away (4.8km)
- I minute walk from Cáislean Oir Award Winning Restaurant
- 3 minutes walk from Danny Minnies Award Winning Restaurant
- Climb Mount Errigal, just 15mins drive
- Take a day trip to Aranmore, Gola or Tory Island.
- Glenveagh National Park just 20 mins drive from the property.